Search Our New Beta Online Collections!

Lincoln Public School (1867-1923), later Dumas School until 1947. 2231 Eugenia.

<< Back to search results

From collection:Part of:

Identifier: N05143

Title: Lincoln Public School (1867-1923), later Dumas School until 1947. 2231 Eugenia.

Description: Horizontal, black and white photograph of a three story abandoned brick building with dentilling. Quoins line the side of the building and a stone base is at the bottom. A stone arch above the front entrance reads Lincoln School.

Rights:

Place:

Dates: 1961

Type(s): Snapshot
Image

Maker/Creator: Swekosky, William G., 1895-1964

Subjects: Public architecture
Downtown West (Saint Louis, MO)

Permalink:
http://collections.mohistory.org/resource/157013

| More

Disclaimer: We are working to create a web-based collection index. Information available through this website should be considered "draft only."