Search Our New Beta Online Collections!

Combat Veterans Hall. (formerly Des Peres School). Michigan and Iron southwest corner.

<< Back to search results

From collection:Part of:

Identifier: N05090

Title: Combat Veterans Hall. (formerly Des Peres School). Michigan and Iron southwest corner.

Description: Horizontal, black and white photograph of a three story brick building with cornice. A circle window is at the top of the building and two signs reading "Budweiser" and "Combat Veterans Hall" are hanging off the ground level. A sign on the right side of the building above a portico advertises for "Budweiser".

Rights:

Place:

Dates: 1940-1959

Type(s): Snapshot
Image

Maker/Creator: Swekosky, William G., 1895-1964

Subjects: Public architecture
Carondelet (Saint Louis, Mo.)

Permalink:
http://collections.mohistory.org/resource/156979

| More

Disclaimer: We are working to create a web-based collection index. Information available through this website should be considered "draft only."