Search Our New Beta Online Collections!

Golden Eagle Bar. Formerly Charles B. Stuever General Store, Saloon, and Farmyard. Eleventh and Emmett northeast corner.

<< Back to search results

From collection:Part of:

Identifier: N04766

Title: Golden Eagle Bar. Formerly Charles B. Stuever General Store, Saloon, and Farmyard. Eleventh and Emmett northeast corner.

Description: Horizontal, black and white photograph of a three story brick building with store front on the ground level. Dormer windows with triangular pediments and cornice below. A sign on the corner reading "Griesedeck Bros." hangs above the entrance and an advertisement for "Golden Eagle" is painted on the right side of the building. A car is parked in front of the restaurant.

Rights:

Place:

Dates: 1951

Type(s): Photograph
Image

Maker/Creator: Swekosky, William G., 1895-1964

Subjects: Architecture, Domestic
LaSalle Park

Permalink:
http://collections.mohistory.org/resource/155547

| More

Disclaimer: We are working to create a web-based collection index. Information available through this website should be considered "draft only."