Search Our New Beta Online Collections!

Opening of the museum in the Old Courthouse. (L-R) Capt. F.P. Calabrese; Julian Spotts, Superintendent of the Jefferson National Expansion Museum; Maj. W.P Gatby; Mr. W.J. Gibbons; Col. F.R. Hassler; and, Luther Ely Smith.

<< Back to search results

From collection:Part of:

Identifier: N34165

Title: Opening of the museum in the Old Courthouse. (L-R) Capt. F.P. Calabrese; Julian Spotts, Superintendent of the Jefferson National Expansion Museum; Maj. W.P Gatby; Mr. W.J. Gibbons; Col. F.R. Hassler; and, Luther Ely Smith.

Description:

Rights: UND

Place:

Dates: ca. 1943

Type(s): Photograph
Image

Maker/Creator: U.S. Army Ordnance District

Subjects:

Permalink:
http://collections.mohistory.org/resource/145243

| More

Disclaimer: We are working to create a web-based collection index. Information available through this website should be considered "draft only."